Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Steam group up!

Hey all--
Now, I will be posting again later tonight as time permits, but I just wanted to let y'all know that I've started a steam group for this site. Basically, I'll post announcements in it when I put out new content, or when cool stuff is happening within the TF2 world.
Also, because I'm full of hats (see here), I'd like to start giving them away to people, in a kind of question-answer game. I'll start once we have around 50 people!
Here's the link for the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2pubbing
Please join and invite your friends! The more the merrier!

13 comments:

  1. Nice. Will try to join as soon as I can. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join, but when i try to join it takes me to a log in with a lock in the corner, with a red slash through it. Ive lost my Username/PW before this way, so i cant join sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand that you wouldn't want to lose your steam info. I'm checking the link now, and my browser says its a verified Valve Corporation page, so I don't know what's up with you. However, you can search me on steam (username apples n bananas or steamcommunity.com/id/applesnbananas) and join through my groups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it to work, i just had to join through my in game web browser on tf2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to get this, will surely join when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to be joining this as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, but I don't have steam :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about this article! Your feedback helps me write more helpful articles!