Friday, February 25, 2011

First post!

Welcome to the blog!

A little bit about me:
I've been playing TF2 for about two years, both competitively and casually. I've been a part of several teams, some of which have gone far, and have played with some of the best in TF2.
After I got to college, I found I couldn't devote as much time to the game as I wanted to, but I figured I could expand my passion and share my knowledge with you all.

I will try to avoid covering things that have already been covered in other sources such as CommFT and the tf2 wiki. Those are good starting points for most people, and this blog will hopefully serve both those who want to ramp up their pubbing, and those who would like to possibly break into the low level of competitive TF2.

Happy reading, hope it all helps!

1 comment:

  1. I love TF2, I haven't played it since '08 and I heard it really went downhill.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about this article! Your feedback helps me write more helpful articles!